Turner Talks with Cheryl Turner: Lindsay Smith discusses Training with Simulation: Learning from VERT (CE Nurse)
Cheryl welcomes Lindsay Smith to the program to discuss VERT, a simulation tool for radiology training. They will discuss the history and development and VERT, how it is used in training, and give a demonstration of the technology.
This episode will cover the following:
- What is simulated training?
- What industries use simulators for training and education?
- How common is this method for use in medical training?
- Why simulated training in rad oncology?
- History and development of VERT
- How does VERT work?
- Outcomes and research
- Plans for the future