Turner Talks with Cheryl Turner: Leadership in the medical imaging field, are you a leader? (CE ARRT)
In this program, Cheryl has invited three nationally recognized leaders in medical imaging to talk about their ideas of leadership. These leaders will talk about what it means to be a formal and an informal leader within a healthcare delivery team. Cheryl's team of experts will also discuss the impact leaders have on workplace culture and the challenges leaders face in the workplace today. The group will also talk about the interpersonal and soft skills that can set up formal and informal leaders for success.
Overview and Objectives
- Understand the challenges leaders face in the medical imaging workplace
- Describe how leadership effects workplace culture
- Describe the difference between formal and informal leaders
- Describe emotional intelligence and how it can be used in the workplace
- Describe what it means to be a leader in healthcare