Turner Talk Special: Strength Through Community - How we as healthcare professionals and the imaging community tackle Coronavirus - Part 2 (Certificate)
Course Format: Online Video
Course Credit Type: Certificate
Course Credit: 0.00
Rewards Points Earned: 0
Course Category: **Self-Study/On-Demand, *Turner Talks
Course Producer: AltusLearn
Course Cost: Free | Included in All-Access Pass
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Course Release Date: December 09, 2021
Course Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
Program Summary: This is not-for-credit certificate version of the 2020 live COVID-19 discussion hosted by Turner Talks.
Join Cheryl Turner, Mary Cowan, Dusty York, and Jordan Johnson to discuss the impact of Coronavirus on imaging centers and how we as a community can adjust and address the challenges.Outline:
- What has your institution shared regarding coronavirus?
- Where to look for reliable information?
- Overview of CDC
- What supplemental resources have been shared
- Is your institution “Business as usual”?
- Supervision rules
- Are outpatients being limited or still being seen?
- If not, what does this look like and how have you as a leader transitioned roles or responsibilities?
- What precautions has your facility taken to safeguard individuals?
- Do you feel safe?
- How are you ensuring the safety of staff or responding to their concerns or fear?
- What would make you feel safe?
- People who don’t normally need leadership are needing leadership
- Asking and Accountability
- Policies and Procedures and flexibility and how are those transitioning?
- Do you currently have coronavirus patients at your facility?
- Are the protocols for engaging with patients working? Are they enough?