MRI Breast Imaging (CE) 2019
Course Format: Online Video
Course Credit Type: CE ARRT
Course Credit: 1.00
Rewards Points Earned: 25
Course Category: *Imaging, Ferroguard Training, **Self-Study/On-Demand
Course Producer: RITE Advantage LLC
Course Cost: $17.99 | Included in All-Access Pass
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Course Release Date: January 08, 2019
Course Expiration Date: January 31, 2021
MRI breast imaging holds many advantages over other methods of imaging. This discussion will deliver techniques and tricks used to properly demonstrate pathology and provide optimal MRI breast exams. By explaining the sequences used and appropriate parameter changes, artifacts can be reduced, image quality can be improved, and more options can be provided when diagnosing pathology. New techniques will also be discussed as well as where breast imaging in MRI is heading.
- Overview of Breast Imaging Methods: Benefits and struggles of Mammography, Ultrasound, and MRI Breast imaging.
- Pathological Process: Describe different ways that pathology will present themselves as well as common types of cancer.
- Overview of Treatment: Discuss different ways of treating breast cancer.
- MRI Positioning: Breast positioning is crucial and will determine how diagnostic the exam will be.
- Protocols and Sequences: Describe basic protocols and sequences are used in MRI breast imaging and cover their diagnostic benefits.
- How to Optimize your Protocols and Reduce Artifact: Discuss ways to improve image quality and reduce artifacts in MR Breast imaging.
- Advanced MRI Breast Applications: Describe advanced techniques such as breast biopsy and spectroscopy.