Head & Neck Cancer and the Art of Reconstruction (CE Nurse)
Dr. Todd Hannah gives an experiential look into head and neck reconstruction, stemming from various needs such as cancer, accidents, or birth defects. He details the intricacies of the surgical procedures, calling the reconstruction more of an art form than medicine.
- Participants will be able to recall the common pathologies of head and neck cancers
- Participants will be able to identify the etiologies and treatment options for head and neck cancers.
- Participants will be able to understand the surgical processes involved in head and neck reconstruction.
- Overview of Head and Neck Cancers
- Quality of Life
- Change in demographics
- HPV related cancers
- Alcohol and Tobacco
- Surgery, Radiation, Chemo
- Preserve quality of life
- Radical neck dissection