DocTalk Madison Brings Healthcare Innovators Together
Monthly meetup program aspires to spur innovation in healthcare
DocTalk is a Madison monthly meetup of healthcare innovators looking to spur more innovative ideas and discuss important issues in healthcare from a technological perspective. This group includes entrepreneurs, physician-scientists, and students at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
Madison is a worldwide leader in healthcare information technology.
With a proliferation of startups and established companies that are shaping the future of healthcare, what better place to help shape the future of healthcare around the world?
The University of Wisconsin-Madison continues to be a leading innovator and is responsible for many foundational technologies in healthcare today.
DocTalk Madison meetups are a great opportunity for physicians and entrepreneurs to develop practical usable solutions for today’s and tomorrow’s healthcare problems.
DocTalk Madison meetups usually occur during the last week of the month. They take place at 100state, a Madison collaborative that brings together individuals and organizations from a variety of industries to find innovative solutions to problems. 100state is located on the 6th floor of 30 West Mifflin Street on the Capitol Square.
Past speakers have included:
- Thomas “Rock” Mackie co-founder and co-inventor of TomoTherapy, Inc. and a UW-Madison professor emeritus of medical physics
- Robert Hopton the CEO of Health eFilings
- Scot Fulton CEO of the biotech company Cellera
- Janelle Schroeder of Eventium clinical decision support technology
- Jeet Samarth Raul, CEO and Peter Njenga CTO of Behold.ai a medical imaging software product
To receive upcoming DocTalk Madison meeting information, please sign up for our mailing list.