All Things Interventional Radiology (CE Nurse)
Dr. Amrit Hansra provides a comprehensive look into the science and practice of interventional radiology. This course will educate the participant in IR procedures including cancer treatment, ablation, embolization, applications for liver disease, renal and gynecological cancers, and provide awareness of IR as a treatment option.
- Participants will be able to understand the role of IR in diagnosis and treatment.
- Participants will be able to identify the educational path necessary to practice IR.
- Participants will be able to describe various IR procedures as they relate to differing diagnoses and pathologies.
- Overview of Interventional Radiology
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Conditions that can be treated
- Medical school
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Specialty Fellowship
- Separate specialties within IR
- Severe bleeding
- Renal cell
- Radioactive beads or microspheres