Turner Talk Special: Strength Through Community - How we as healthcare professionals and the imaging community tackle Coronavirus (On-demand ARRT)
On-demand credit for this program coming soon!
Join Cheryl Turner, Mary Cowan, Dusty York, and Jordan Johnson to discuss the impact of Coronavirus on imaging centers and how we as a community can adjust and address the challenges.Outline:
- What has your institution shared regarding coronavirus?
- Where to look for reliable information?
- Overview of CDC
- What supplemental resources have been shared
- Is your institution “Business as usual”?
- Supervision rules
- Are outpatients being limited or still being seen?
- If not, what does this look like and how have you as a leader transitioned roles or responsibilities?
- What precautions has your facility taken to safeguard individuals?
- Do you feel safe?
- How are you ensuring the safety of staff or responding to their concerns or fear?
- What would make you feel safe?
- People who don’t normally need leadership are needing leadership
- Asking and Accountability
- Policies and Procedures and flexibility and how are those transitioning?
- Do you currently have coronavirus patients at your facility?
- Are the protocols for engaging with patients working? Are they enough?