Turner Talk Special: COVID19 and Burnout: What you need to know
Course Format: Online Video
Course Credit Type: CE ARRT
Course Credit: 1.00
Rewards Points Earned: 25
Course Category: **Self-Study/On-Demand, *Allied Health Professional, *Free Imaging Courses, *Imaging, *Turner Talks
Course Producer: AltusLearn
Course Cost: Free | Included in All-Access Pass
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Course Release Date: June 02, 2020
Course Expiration Date: June 02, 2022
Program Summary: Program Objectives:
- Provide an understanding of the relationship between stress and burnout
- Discuss the effect of changes due to COVID on the overall wellbeing of radiation sciences professionals
- Describe positive and negative ways to cope with stressors
- Understand how to make a positive professional impact
- What is burnout?
- What factors contribute to burnout?
- How did I get here? And how does it affect me?
- What is my role in stress and burnout?
- How does my working environment affect stress and burnout?
- How has the COVID crisis affected stress?
- Is burnout more prevalent now? Why?
- What is the effect of reduced staffing? What about furloughs and layoffs?
- Will there be a surge of patients, only adding to the stress?
- What can I do to fix this?
- Is emotional intelligence a factor?
- What is mindfulness and how does it help?
- How can I build professional resiliency?
- Does leadership hold any responsibility?
- What is the impact of negative leadership on departmental stress?
- What is the impact of positive leadership on the working environment?
- What does positive leadership look like?
- How can I be a positive leader in my department?
- Examples of current practices during the COVID crisis
- How can I become positive in a negative situation?
- Personal reflections
- Improved communication
- Paying it forward
- Interactive Q & A