Anaphylaxis for the Infant: Special Considerations for this Growing Population (CE Nurse)
Course Format: Online Video
Course Credit Type: CE Nurse
Course Credit: 1.00
Rewards Points Earned: 25
Course Category: *AAN Network Courses, *Asthma, *Asthma & Allergy, **Self-Study/On-Demand
Faculty: Dr.Michael Pistiner
Course Producer: Allergy Asthma Network
Course Cost: $17.99 | Included in All-Access Pass
Mobile Friendly: Yes
Course Release Date: March 21, 2019
Course Expiration Date: December 31, 2022
Join Dr. Michael Pistiner as he discusses anaphylaxis recognition specific to the infant and how healthcare providers can help families feel confident recognizing and managing potential anaphylaxis.
- Participants will be able to discuss community management of food induced anaphylaxis in the Infant.
- Participants will be able to Help parents and caregivers of infants and toddlers get comfortable with recognizing and treating anaphylaxis.
- Participants will be able to become comfortable teaching families about the community management of anaphylaxis.
- Allergic Reactions
- AAP Guidance and Policies on Nutrition
- A Review of the LEAP Study
- NIAID Guidance
- Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plans
- Epinephrine and Auto-Injectors